Twice a year I hold my two-day event for sales and marketing executives from the building materials industry. This is my sixth event and we’ll be covering updates of our most popular content as well as entirely new subjects.
There’s not a single magazine, conference or association in the building materials industry to help you, the manufacturer, stay current with the knowledge and strategies you need to sell today’s demanding customer.
If you want to break the sales road blocks that are keeping your company’s sales below where they should be, you should attend this event.
What You Will Learn
Here is a taste of what you’ll learn step-by- step in this two-day event packed with insights and strategies you can use immediately to generate more sales:
- Find out what builders REALLY want along with 3 simple ways to make sure you give it to them.
- The #1 reason architects keep ignoring you – and a simple shift you can make to get specified.
- The biggest challenge facing most contractors and a proven strategy that will make them WANT your product.
- The secret to selling Commercial Building Facilities Managers and Design Build Contractors – an often-missed step that stops the sales process dead in its tracks.
- A growth blueprint you can share with lumber and specialty dealers that will make you a welcome visitor any time.
- How to take the intimidation out of “Big Box” selling and get your products and services the respect they deserve.
- Through mergers and acquisitions, your customers are getting larger and larger. How do you hold your own with the largest builders, distributors and contracting firms?
Guest speakers include building materials experts in sales and marketing to your building materials customers and experts in the latest marketing techniques including, content and social media marketing, building materials websites, market research, SEO and more.
That’s just a small sample of what you can expect to discover when you attend my upcoming two-day event in Boulder, Colorado on April 5th and 6th.
Your sales may be up due to the economy but your competitors may be up more, so you’re losing market share. There will eventually be another downturn in the economy, are you prepared for it?
3 Reasons Why You Can Believe Me
Reason #1: I have a proven track record of delivering what I promise. In fact, my book, “Building Materials Channel Marketing” is required reading at many leading building materials companies.
Reason #2: I guarantee my work. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with what you learn in the workshop, I will work on a specific sales problem you are having – at no additional cost. Normally, I charge my time out at $4,500/day.
Reason #3: I have an arsenal of testimonials of people I have helped. You are welcome to review their comments any time.
You’ll also learn:
- How to prove –once and for all - to even the most cynical C-level executive that marketing works so you can get the resources you want (and need) to reach your objectives.
- How to make your ad agency and creative suppliers EARN their keep by delivering results you can measure.
- Why you should immediately replace some of your old school marketing programs like trade shows and print advertising with an online content program – and how to do it.
What You Will Take Away?
Past participants have told me they were over whelmed with the amount of information that comes at them like a firehose. We’re going to slow things down a little at this event. I am editing the content down to the most important things I want you to take away.
This will give us time to work one on one and in small groups with myself and other experts so we can focus on your situation.
Before the Meeting – You Will Complete a Questionnaire About Your Companies Biggest Challenges So We Can Tailor the Content to Make Sure We Address and Help You Solve Your Issues.
You will leave with a step by step action plan for your company, that you can begin to implement immediately.
Your action plan will be based on what you can achieve based on your position in your company and the resources that are available to you. If you really need a new website, but can’t afford it, we will show you how to grow with that limitation.
If you are a salesperson, we will make you a better salesperson without focusing on things that are out of your control. If you are a marketing person, we will show how to develop more effective programs. If you are a senior executive, we will take a holistic view of your company, identify weak spots and opportunities and develop a plan with you.
We will also be checking back with you after the meeting to answer and questions and prod you along.
As you will see in this graphic, the same things happens after all events. You leave all charged up and when you get back to work, some of that enthusiasm starts to wane. Those ideas you planned to implement get moved to the back burner. Our goal is not to let that happen through follow-up, after meeting contacts with you.
3 Reasons to Sign Up Now.
- Save money with early registration discounts
- The last event sold out. There are only 30 spaces so we can work with each attendee
- We only accept one company from a product category so you don’t have to worry about sharing your issues. Sign up before your competitor does
Who Should Attend?
- Senior executives with an interest in sales and marketing
- Sales and marketing people who want to grow their skills
- Distributors and dealers who want to grow their pro sales
- Agencies and creative firms who want to grow their knowledge of the building materials industry
Why Should You Attend?
- You feel your product deserves to be in places you can’t seem to crack.
- You are already doing a great job but want to take your efforts to a new level by seeing the market from a new perspective.
- The jobs you want to be spec’d for are eluding you.
- Your sales and marketing teams are more oil-and-water than coffee-with-cream.
- You want to learn ways to outthink, rather than outspend, your competition.
- You’re ready to drill down into what it takes to bring your business, product lines and relationships to the places you crave.
This isn’t a death-by-PowerPoint extravaganza.
You will be inspired – and expected - to participate. No one is more passionate about building materials sales and marketing than Mark Mitchell.
This will be a high energy event. You’ll be entertained. Energized. And, maybe even a little taken aback. I can be downright surprising at times when trying to hammer home an important point.
WARNING: I may single out something your company does that may be an example of what NOT to do.
Due to the "hands-on" nature of this event...you WILL be discovering AND producing "take-to-the-bank' actions for your business.
Don't miss your chance to experience a unique, live, in-person training with me – the man industry insider’s refer to as The Whizard.
They say it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert, in my 30 years of consulting with building materials executives I have spent 30,000 hours. Just imagine what these 2 days with The Whizard will do for your business.